Budapest - Bratislava One–Way Transfer & Customizable Tour
If your trip will include visits to both Budapest and Bratislava, why not make the most of your travel time between the two cities by sampling the wine and food and exploring the regions between the two cities.
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Travel along the Danube, from northwestern Hungary through southwestern Slovakia
- Visit several wine regions, on both sides of the border
- Customize your tour to suit your desires
- Taste wine on both sides of the border
DescriptionAvoid the hassle of public transportation when traveling between Budapest and Bratislava, with this one–way, customizable tour. This private tour can be customized according to your interests. Here are some options you could consider: • Two winery tours and tastings are included in your tour price • The route, which follows the Danube, goes through several wine regions in Hungary, including Etyek, Neszmély, and Pannonhalma, known for their whites • In Pannonhalma wine is made at the 1,000 year-old abbey • Neszmély is home to a large winery located on a hill with views to both sides of the Danube • In Slovakia, the Južnoslovenská Wine Region lies at the meeting point of the rivers Garam, Ipoly, and Danube • Enjoy your meals at a winery or a restaurant, featuring local, traditional food • Esztergom is one of Hungary’s oldest towns and most important historic cities • Stroll through the a pretty town with cobblestoned pedestrian streets in Győr • See Komárom, split in two after World War One into the southern Hungary side and the northern Slovakian town of Komárno • Visit the UNESCO–listed Benedictine abbey in Pannonhalma
IncludesHotel pick–up and drop off One–way private transfer in car or minivan Light refreshments Two winery visits and tastings of 5 – 8 wines Wine specialist services Tasting sheets Gratuities (optional) Additional admissions to museums, sights, etc. Meals Food and drinks, unless specified
- A minimum of 2 people per booking required
- This tour includes only a one–way transfer, from Budapest to Bratislava or Bratislava to Budapest - roundtrip transfer is not included
- Vegetarian option is available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- As this is a private tour, you may customize your itinerary to fit any personal preferences you have