- Admire views of the futuristic Slovak Radio building and the Presidential Palace as you ride along the Danube River
- Visit Bratislava Castle and explore the capital's charming old town
- Listen to audio commentary as you ride the sightseeing bus past churches, fountains, and gardens
- See the most of Bratislava in 1-day by combining the Castle and Old Town tours
Combine Old Town and Castle tours to see the most of Bratislava while saving time. Ride the sightseeing bus with audio commentary past the old city's famous sights and stop to visit Bratislava castle.
Start by driving through the Old Town gates to the Medieval castle. See the Slovak National Theatre and Reduta building which is home to the Slovak Philharmonic Orchestra. You'll also see many beautiful churches, the upside-down pyramid building of the Slovak Radio, and the Grassalkovich Presidential Palace with its beautiful garden. Then view the Slovak Parliament and the Town Walls.
Enjoy a leisurely break for shopping and lunch in the historical center of Bratislava before continuing on the bus for a tour of the Old Town. In Bratislava's Old Town you'll see the Main Square with the Town Hall and Maximilian Fountain, the oldest in the city. Venturska Street is the center of the city's music scene and around it you'll see palaces, churches, St. Michael's Gate, and much more.
Audio commentary in at least 22 languages
- The 60-minute Castle Tour and the 90-minute Great City Tour both take a 20-minute break at Bratislava Castle
- The Old Town Tour does not include a break, as it is only 35 minutes long
Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund