Banska Stiavnica Town: Private Full-Day Tour from Bratislava
Visit Banska Stiavnica and experience the magic of this UNESCO World Heritage Site. Explore its museum housed in a mine, learn about its gold and silver mining history, and see its unique artificial water reservoirs. Stop in St. Anton village as well.
- Explore medieval Banska Stiavnica, a World Heritage Site
- Learn about the gold and silver mining history of the town
- Visit a manor house in St. Anton
DescriptionThe small medieval town of Banska Stiavnica actually dates back to the third century B.C. It attracts visitors from around the world to see its treasures and experience its unique atmosphere. Visit this World Heritage Site on a full-day tour from Bratislava. Banska Stiavnica boasts a rich history of mining gold and silver. See Trinity Square in the town center, its open-air mining museum, and the complex of 60 amazing tajchs (artificial water reservoirs) that surround the town. After exploring the mining museum, your tour continues on to the village of St. Anton, where you’ll stop to see the impressive manor house.
IncludesHotel pick-up Guide Transfer One entry Entrance fees
- Tours are available every day except Mondays
- Tours do not operate on December 24, 25, 26 and January 1
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability