My Guide Website?
Bratislava: Banská Štiavnica UNESCO Day Tour1 Reviews
Take a tour of Banská Štiavnica, one of the most beautiful and historically interesting towns in Slovakia. Registered as UNESCO heritage, it was also the site of the first technology-oriented university in the world.
- See the Gothic church of St. Catherine town hall, which was originally a Gothic house
- Encoutner New Castle and Calvary
- See the Old Castle and the Church of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary
- Walk through Holy Trinity Square
- Experience a UNESCO heritage town