My Guide Website?
Bratislava Card with Public Transport Option5 Reviews
Get the most out of your visit to Bratislava with the official Bratislava tourist card. Enjoy free public transport, free admission to selected museums and galleries, and discounts on many other attractions, activities and services.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the city and regions highlights on your own with free unlimited travel on public transport
- Join a free guided walking tour and learn about city's turbulent past and vibrant present
- Receive more than 100 discounts of up to 50% on attractions, restaurants, shops, and leisure activities
- Enjoy free admission to more than 23 museums and galleries in Bratislava region
DescriptionDesigned for individual travelers aged 16 and over, experience the best of Bratislava and the surrounding whilst saving both time and money. Benefit from unlimited use of public transport, a free guided walking tour, free admission to selected museums and galleries in the city and the region as well as other discounts, ranging in scale from 5% to 50% off selected goods and services. With the Bratislava Card, enjoy Danube River cruises, various sightseeing and themed tours, and trips beyond the city. Taste local delicacies, unique craft beer and high-quality wines from the Small Carpathian region. Test your courage and stamina with some adrenaline-filled activities, white water sports or skydiving. What you do with your time in Bratislava is up to you, but the Bratislava Card will help you get the most out of it and save some money. Use your card to get free entrance to the Museum of History in the Bratislava Castle, Old Town Hall and the tower, Museum of Jewish culture, City History Museum, the Museum of Clocks, the Period Rooms Museum, Museum of Viticulture, Museum of Arms, and the Museum of Pharmacy, Archeological Museum, Museum of Hungarian Culture. Also included is the Johann Nepomuk Hummel Museum, the Small Carpathian Museum, the Arthur Fleischmann Museum, the Ancient Gerulata Rusovce, the Bratislava City Gallery with the Mirbach Palace and the Palffy Palace. You will also have free admission to the Červeny Kamen Castle as well as the Devin Castle. Get various discounts on sights, museums, and attractions, such as the Primate's Palace, Museum of Transport, Bratislava ZOO, Danube cruises, Nedbalka Gallery, Multium Gallery or the Tripland 3D Gallery. Take a picture in the Slovak folk costume or visit the UFO - the city's observation tower, where you will get a reduced ticket price for the viewing deck, as well as a discount on your restaurant bill. Moreover, there is a special offer for children up to the age of 16. As the Bratislava Card is only for persons aged 16 years and older, 1 child under 16 travels free on public transport and joins a free guided walking tour when accompanied by the cardholder parent. Furthermore, the cardholder can bring a maximum of 3 children to visit Bibiana - The International House of Art for Children for free.
IncludesUnlimited travel on public transport in all zones in Bratislava and the Bratislava region if option selected Free admission to 23 museums and galleries Free walking tour of the historical city center daily at 2:00 PM (booking required) More than 100 other discounts of up to 50% off
- Redeem your card at the BTB Tourist Information Centre by presenting your voucher
- The free guided walking tour takes place every day at 2:00 PM. Booking must be made before 12:00 PM on the day of the tour
- The Card is non-transferable and only valid when it contains the card holder‘s name, the date, and hour of issue
- The Card is valid in all establishments and services for 24, 48 or 72 hours from the date and hour of issue
- When traveling by public transportation, the card is valid from the date and hour of issue and allows unlimited travel throughout all zones including night lines and luggage
- The Bratislava Card is only available to persons aged 16 and over