My Guide Website?
Bratislava: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio8 Reviews
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Begin your tour of The Blue Church as if straight out of a fairy tale. Enter the Primate's Palace and admire its pink facade. Michael'in Geçidi will amaze you, it is one of the characteristic symbols of Bratislava. Then the Hlavné námestie awaits you, don't forget to take a picture of the Napoleon statue! The Old Town will leave you speechless with its peaceful beauty. Admire Meet Cumil in her unique and quirky way. Learn about the famous Slovak Philharmonic Choir and enjoy. Štúrovo square with its tall and unusual statues will pique your interest. The Slovak National Museum will fill the capacity of your camera while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Starý most(where the tour ends) with its incredible view of the old town.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 31 min Walking Distance: 2.5 km This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied Audio guide via Text to Speech technology (electronic voice)