My Guide Website?
Bratislava Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt & City Tour16 Reviews
Explore Bratislava walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
- Discover Bratislava solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
DescriptionGet to know Bratislava at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device (via a link and login credentials received upon booking), use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Bratislava’s most important attractions on foot. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Begin your tour of The Blue Church as if straight out of a fairy tale. Enter the Primate's Palace and admire its pink facade. Michael'in Geçidi will amaze you, it is one of the characteristic symbols of Bratislava. Then the Hlavné námestie awaits you, don't forget to take a picture of the Napoleon statue! The Old Town will leave you speechless with its peaceful beauty. Admire Meet Cumil in her unique and quirky way. Learn about the famous Slovak Philharmonic Choir and enjoy. Štúrovo square with its tall and unusual statues will pique your interest. The Slovak National Museum will fill the capacity of your camera while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Starý most with its incredible view of the old town.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€6.50Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today