My Guide Website?
Bratislava Walking Tours with Licensed Guides21 Reviews
Explore the capital of Slovakia during a walking tour around the historical center and see the major sights, or tailor the tour to a theme of your choice. Visit St. Martin's Cathedral, the oldest fountain in the city, beautiful Slovak Theatre and more.
- Explore the historical center of Bratislava during a classical or themed walking tour.
- See beautiful city fountains, including the oldest Maximilian fountain
- Admire the Gothic Church and Convent of the Order of St. Clare.
- Learn where Hungarian kings and queens were crowned at the St. Martin's Cathedral.
- Go to the city's last remaining city gate, the St. Michael's Gate.
- Enjoy panoramic view from the UFO-like tower on the SNP bridge
- Learn more about Bratislava's music heritage, the Opera House and important palaces along the Venturska Street
DescriptionDiscover the historical center of Bratislava during a 2-hour walking tour with licensed city guides, and explore the main monuments and sites in the Old Town. The tour can also be tailored to a theme of your choice. Themed tours include a classical Bratislava tour, Coronation Road tour, sacral tour, tour of Bratislava’s historic defense system, or Jewish tour. Whichever you choose, you will stroll through the old center of Bratislava, while learning about its history dating back from the Celtic Boii tribes, through the arrival of the Slavs to city’s modern history starting at the end of communist era. Discover where 11 Hungarian kings and queens were crowned. Enjoy the magnificent panoramic view from the UFO-like tower on the SNP (Slovak National Uprising) bridge (optional, available at an additional cost). Visit the main square to admire the Old Town Hall from the 14th-century and the Maximilian Fountain, the oldest fountain in the city. Other highlights that you can see during the guided tours are the Gothic Church and Convent of the Order of St. Clare, and the last original town gate, the St. Michael's Gate. Learn about the city’s rich musical history while walking along the Venturska Street, or wander around the palaces from the era of the Empress Maria Theresa.
- Reservation for the guided walking tour has to be done a day before, up to the 3:00 PM Tours are available at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM