My Guide Website?
Discovery Game: The Hidden Gems of Alternative Bratislava6 Reviews
Imagine seeing Bratislava in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. During this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about the fascinating city.
- Explore the secrets and hidden gems of Bratislava
- Solve riddles on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and lesser-known spots
- Learn about Bratislava's history and unlock local recommendations for each riddle that you solve
- Discover an alternative side of the city where the locals hangout
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bratislava as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of the Trinitarian Church. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin. Set off to explore Bratislava as you solve 12 clues, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Go off the beaten track in Bratislava and see a side of the city you didn’t know existed. This game allows you to explore two of the city’s parks and takes you to lesser-known spots where the locals enjoy hanging out. Whilst solving the cryptic clues you’ll discover fun facts about Bratislava too. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity.
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (A little data is needed (2MB). No downloads.)
- A confirmation email will be sent to you shortly after booking, this will include your access to the game
- Each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like
- If you’re stuck you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle) but this adds 10 minutes of penalty time to your overall completion time
- If you’re lost you can skip a riddle but this adds 20 minutes of penalty time
- Always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure
- There’s no tour guide. This is a self-guided discovery experience, played via the web app in the browser of your smartphone
- The games are available in English, not in the local language
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now