From Bratislava: Slovakia's Castles Private Full-Day Tour2 Reviews
See the most beautiful castles in Slovakia on a full-day tour that will take you to the country’s best. Visit romantic Bojnice Castle and tour its gardens and zoo or opt for a tour of Trencin and explore the medieval town.
- Tour Bojnice Castle, designed in the style of Loire Valley chateaux
- See Trencin city, dominated by a castle and fortress
- Learn about the history of Slovakia
DescriptionVisit Bojnice Castle, one of the most magical castles in Slovakia, reminiscent of French chateaux in the Loire Valley. On this full-day tour you can choose whether to tour the romantic Bojnice chateau with its beautiful park and zoo, or Trencin Castle with its medieval atmosphere and spectacular views. Explore the atmospheric town Trencin, dominated by a royal castle and a fortress built to protect the town from Turkish invaders. See the inscription glorifying the victory of the Romans over the German tribes in the second century A.D.
IncludesHotel pickup Guide 1 entrance fee Lunch Additional entrance fees Other expenses and fees
- Tours are available every day except Mondays
- Tours do not operate on December 24, 25, 26 and January 1
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability