My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Tatralandia Aquapark
Visit Tatralandia, the largest all-year water park in central Europe with your friends and family. Enjoy an adventurous outing which has both fun indoor and outdoor activities suitable for everyone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery
- Have fun in the largest aquapark in central Europe
- Enjoy an outing fit for you and the whole family
- Relax in the therapeutic thermal waters
DescriptionEnjoy a fun day at Tatralandia, an amazing aquapark located amongst beautiful mountains on the northern shore of the artificial lake of Liptovská Mara in Slovakia, a location boasting views of the Western Tatras. The heart of Aquapark Tatralandia is a source of thermal water, flowing from a depth of over 2500 meters, with a temperature of 60.7°C. The healing thermal water filling the pools is unique as its component is the seawater from the paleolithic period, which was in the Liptov Basin 40 million years ago. The mineral water in Tatralandia works therapeutically on the motor and respiratory system. Amongst the facilities and activities of this large complex are 9 pools, massage seats, water beds, water mushrooms, counter currents, water curtains, geysers, swing, water basketball, volleyball, and aquarobics. In addition to this, you'll find children's pools, 26 pipes and slides, and a Pirate Island of the Caribbean wellness pool that overlooks the Tatras.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional, licensed English-speaking driver Aquapass to be used in Aqua zone 4 to 5 hours to be spent in Tatralandia
- Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 4'9' (150cm) tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- Transport from Kraków to Tatralandia takes about 3 hours one-way