My Guide Website?
From Zakopane: Tree Top Walk and Belianska Cave Day Trip
Discover the famous Bachledowa Dolina in Slovakia and stroll around the Tree Top Walk with scenic views of the Tatra mountains. Visit the beautiful Belianska Cave, one of the biggest in Slovakia, and explore with your guide on this private day trip.
- Discover beauty of the south side of Tatra mountains.
- From the Tree Top Walk you have amazing view mountains aroud.
- Visit stunning Belianska Cave wich is one of the best nautral attractions in the area.
- Learn about region of Bachledova Dolina and Magura Spiska.
- Find out how such huge cave as Belianksa was created and discovered.
DescriptionYou will be picked up from your apartment in Zakopane in the morning and our journey starts from the drive to Slovakia, Bachledowa Dolina where is a famous Bachledka resort with a cable car and Tree Top Walk. You have one hour of free time time to walk around, enjoy the view, take a lot of pictures and rest in a restaurant/coffee bar on the top. Next you will be taken to Belianska Cave, that is 15 min driving away. From the parking lot there is a 20 min hike up to the cave's entrance. You will join a group and with the local guide you will be led around the cave. The cave tour takes approximately 70 min. When the tour is finished you will be driven back to Zakopane. You can ask for a drop off to your apartment or to the city centre for dinner.
IncludesApartment/hotel pickup and drop-off Tour guide Tree Top Walk and cable car tickets Belianska Cave entrance tickets
- You will need to walk uphill from the parking lot to the cave entrance The guided tour around the cave is in Slovak but you will be given English guidance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€163.91Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today