Krakow: Dunajec Rafting, Treetop Walk & Thermal Baths Tour
Discover the forests of northern Slovakia on a picturesque treetop walk. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River before relaxing at a thermal baths.
- Explore the majestic Slovak Tatras Mountains from the treetops
- Soak up the sights and sounds of nature as you cruise along the Dunajec River
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Relax at a thermal baths
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia around 10 km from the Polish border. Enjoy a scenic walk uphill for 30-40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18-24 meters high. Feel on top of the world on the wooden walkway, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches for over 600 meters. Reach out and feel the treetops in the Bachledova Valley forest. Admire the breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains. In good weather, you can see all the way to the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains, the Three Crowns Massif. Then, travel back into Poland for an exciting rafting expedition down the Dunajec River, which winds through forests and majestic mountains. Your traditional wooden raft will pass through Pieniny Gorge, with its towering cliffs and limestone formations. View the spectacular high summits of Trzy Korony (982m) and Mount Sokolica (747m), nestled in a protected national park boasting rare flora and fauna. Finally, spend 3 relaxing hours at the Chocholowska Baths, the largest thermal complex in the region. The water is extracted from a depth of nearly 3,600 meters and is full of nutrients such as sulfur, calcium, magnesium and sodium. Relax in the 8 whirlpools of thermal water with a temperature averaging 36 degrees celsius before heading back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Admission fees Ticket for 3 hours to thermal baths Traditional cottage cheese souvenir gift Water Guided tour along the treetop walk Cableway ticket in Slovakia (you can buy this on the day) Food Additional fees
- The weather in the mountains can vary so please be prepared for all weather conditions
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- Rafting takes roughly 2 hours. Rafting season lasts from April 1 until October 31, every day except Corpus Christi and the first day of Easter
- The order of the activities can be changed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability