My Guide Website?
Krakow: Mountain Treetop Walk & Zakopane Day Trip13 Reviews
Take a treetop walk in the Tatra Mountains then explore Poland's charming winter capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- Krakow: Mountain Treetop Walk & Zakopane Day Trip
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Discover Zakopane, Poland's famous resort town
- Ride the furnicular up the Gubalowka
- Take in magestic views of the Tatra mountains
DescriptionEnjoy a day trip from Krakow to two of the region's stunning sights. Take in the panoramic views of the Pieniny National Park, before vising the resort town of Zakopane. Travel from your hotel in Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a distinctive folk village on the Slovakian border. Enjoy a scenic walk along its unique treetop path, and feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement. Next, explore the authentic town of Zakopane, nestled at the base of the Tatras Mountains. This beautiful town is Poland's most popular holiday resort. Visit Krupowki, the vibrant and bustling main street and shop for some charming souvenirs. Ride the funicular up the Gubalowka mountain, and take in the panoramic views.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional, English-speaking driver Gubalowka funicular ticket Entrance to Treetop Walk Small gift (traditional cottage cheese) Ticket for cableway in Slovakia
- An ID card or passport is required for this activity The weather in the mountains can vary A child seat for children under 150cm can be provided on request The order of the activities can be changed