City Discovery Game: The Secrets of Bratislava's Old Town
Imagine seeing Bratislava in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to take you to different locations and learn more about this fascinating city.
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Unlock the mysteries of Bratislava with this interactive game experience
- Solve clues on your phone that take you on an exploration of the city
- Discover monuments, landmarks, and little known spots
- Learn about Bratislava's history as you decipher your clues
- Enjoy an interactive and self-guided game experience via a web app; play with the city
DescriptionDiscover Bratislava as never before with this original interactive game experience. Using your cell phone, your challenge will start in front of Trinitarian Church. Simply open your e-mail link and your adventure will begin! Set off to explore Bratislava as you solve 10 clues, with each correct answer taking you to the next location. As you proceed through the challenge, learn more about the history of the city and the local culture with fun facts. If you need a little helping hand, ask for hints to help you solve the clues. Take in some of Bratislava's most beautiful sights, visit some of its oldest spots and find out things you never knew about the city. If you're looking for a fun way to experience the city, then this is a truly unique opportunity.
IncludesA web app game played on your smart phone (2MB of data is needed, no downloads)
- Each riddle is made up of directions and a question. To answer the question, you can try as many answers as you like
- If you’re stuck you can ask for a hint (there’s one per riddle) but this adds 10 minutes of penalty time to your overall completion time
- If you’re lost you can skip a riddle but this adds 20 minutes of penalty time
- Always ask for a hint before skipping a riddle, to ensure you’re in the right place to continue your adventure
- There’s no tour guide. This is a self-guided discovery experience, played via the web app in the browser of your smartphone
- The games are available in English, not in the local language
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bratislava Walking Tours with Licensed Guides
Explore the capital of Slovakia during a walking tour around the historical center and see the major sights, or tailor the tour to a theme of your choice. Visit St. Marti9 ReviewsFrom €46.00
- Best Seller
Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
Experience beautiful Bratislava Castle as you gaze out over the charming Slovak capital. Ride the sightseeing bus along the Danube River while listening to audio commenta147 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Bratislava Full-Day Scenic Tour by Bus from Vienna
Explore Slovakia’s capital on a walking tour of Bratislava and see the major sights, such as St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak Theatre and more. Stop for coffee and cake i24 ReviewsFrom €53.55
Classical Bratislava: 1-Hour Walking Tour
Explore Bratislava on a walking tour and delve into Slovakian culture and history. In a small group led by a professional guide you’ll visit Primatial Square, Bratislav10 ReviewsFrom €26.78
From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Thermal Spa
Escape the busy city of Krakow and travel into the Bachledova Valley in Slovakia to walk the 1234-meter-long treetop trail situated 24 meters above the ground. Admire theFrom €72.07
From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Dunajec Rafting Tour
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River, which is one of Poland's greatest aFrom €76.64
Bratislava: The Gems of the Little Carpathians
If you are in Bratislava for more than one day, you must explore the region of The Little Carpathians and its gems! This tour is like a good cocktail: mixed with traditioFrom €140.00
Bratislava 3-Hour Grand City Tour
Enjoy Bratislava by mini-bus and foot as you visit the historic Michalska Gate, the beautiful Primatial Palace and the Bratislava Castle. You will be guided through the o15 ReviewsFrom €88.70
Bratislava Private Tour from Vienna
Enjoy a the trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, in the comfort of a private vehicle. Take an extensive drive through the streets and discover the cultural and hiFrom €405.00
Bratislava: Banská Štiavnica UNESCO Day Tour
Take a tour of Banská Štiavnica, one of the most beautiful and historically interesting towns in Slovakia. Registered as UNESCO heritage, it was also the site of the fiFrom €145.00