Vienna to Bratislava to Budapest Bike Tour
An excellent opportunity to ride along the Danube and visit three capital cities and countries in two days. It is an easy ride along the Danube with luggage transport, a train pass, and a guide included.
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- See three capitals of three countries
- Enjoy the beautiful Landscape of the Danube
- Visit the Danube Bend and the lovely little romantic town Szentendre
DescriptionDay One: Vienna, Austria to Bratislava, Slovakia: Meet in front of Cafe Landtmann. Start your journey through the city and continue on to the Donauinsel Island and on the Eurovelo 6 along the Danube to Orth. Enjoy a lunch break here. Continue to the to the Castle Eckartsau, which was the last residence of the imperial family in Austria. Over the Danube bridge, come to Hainburg and then to the border of Slovakia near Bratislava. Rest for the evening in Preßburg, a 4-star hotel. Day Two: Bratislava, Slovakia to Budapest, Hungary: In the morning take a short-cut on the train to the Hungarian border to Szob and the National Park Donau-Ipoly. From here, enjoy the ride on the bike path along the Danube through the famous Danube Bend with the panorama of the castle Visegrad. After the baroque city of Vác, continue to the romantic artist town of Szentendre. Through the floodplain forest, reach Budapest and dive into the hustle and bustle of the city.
IncludesBikes Luggage transport A guide An overnight stay Train and ferry tickets Food and drinks Souvenirs Entrance fees
- Both days have approximately 70 km of cycling, which is the equivalent of four to four and half hours of cycling at an average speed of 16 to 18 km/h
- This will mostly be on bicycle roads but may also include public roads with road traffic
- Participants are required to be safe bicycle riders and be able to ride for two to three hours at a time
- There are no hills on this route but strong south-eastern winds can make it difficult, although this wind direction is not typical
- Please note this is subject to adverse weather conditions and you must bring suitable clothes, especially waterproofs
- It is highly recommended to bring padded cycling trousers
- The support car will be available approximately every two to three hours, should you need to change your clothes
- It is highly recommended to bring a small rucksack and to keep it lightweight
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Bratislava Walking Tours with Licensed Guides
Explore the capital of Slovakia during a walking tour around the historical center and see the major sights, or tailor the tour to a theme of your choice. Visit St. Marti9 ReviewsFrom €46.00
City Discovery Game: The Secrets of Bratislava's Old Town
Imagine seeing Bratislava in a new light, without listening to a tour guide. With this unique discovery game, enjoy a gentle stroll around the city as you solve clues to5 ReviewsFrom €20.00
- Best Seller
Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
Experience beautiful Bratislava Castle as you gaze out over the charming Slovak capital. Ride the sightseeing bus along the Danube River while listening to audio commenta147 ReviewsFrom €12.00
Bratislava Full-Day Scenic Tour by Bus from Vienna
Explore Slovakia’s capital on a walking tour of Bratislava and see the major sights, such as St. Martin's Cathedral, Slovak Theatre and more. Stop for coffee and cake i24 ReviewsFrom €53.55
Classical Bratislava: 1-Hour Walking Tour
Explore Bratislava on a walking tour and delve into Slovakian culture and history. In a small group led by a professional guide you’ll visit Primatial Square, Bratislav10 ReviewsFrom €26.78
From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Thermal Spa
Escape the busy city of Krakow and travel into the Bachledova Valley in Slovakia to walk the 1234-meter-long treetop trail situated 24 meters above the ground. Admire theFrom €72.07
From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Dunajec Rafting Tour
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Take a rafting trip on the Dunajec River, which is one of Poland's greatest aFrom €76.64
Bratislava: The Gems of the Little Carpathians
If you are in Bratislava for more than one day, you must explore the region of The Little Carpathians and its gems! This tour is like a good cocktail: mixed with traditioFrom €140.00
Bratislava 3-Hour Grand City Tour
Enjoy Bratislava by mini-bus and foot as you visit the historic Michalska Gate, the beautiful Primatial Palace and the Bratislava Castle. You will be guided through the o15 ReviewsFrom €88.70
Bratislava Private Tour from Vienna
Enjoy a the trip to Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia, in the comfort of a private vehicle. Take an extensive drive through the streets and discover the cultural and hiFrom €405.00