My Guide Website?
Bratislava: Small Fatra Mountains Guided Hike2 Reviews
Take a 2-hour train ride out of Bratislava to the Small Fatra Mountains. Enjoy sweeping mountain vistas on a guided trek.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- Krakow: Mountain Treetop Walk & Zakopane Day Trip
- Admire sweeping mountain views
- Learn about the area from your guide
- See the view from Rozsutec Peak
- Ride by cable car to Snilovske Peak
- Hike through the picturesque Vratna Valley
DescriptionTake in the views and the mountain air just a couple of hours outside of Bratislava on this guided hiking tour. Ride the cable car all the way up to Snilovske Peak and admire the natural scenery. Leave Bratislava's main train station early in the morning and arrive in Zilina (private transfer is available at extra cost). Meet your guide and drive to the beautiful Vratna Valley. Take a cable car from Chata Vratna to Snilovske peak at 1500m. From there, enjoy a moderately challenging hike to Chleb Peak at over 1600m, and descend to Poludnovy Grun, and then to the mountain chalet at Chata Pod Grunom. Taste some traditional 'slivovica' plum brandy and horalky biscuits along the way. Take some free time to eat lunch or have some refreshments in the chalet (not included) before returning to the Vratna Valley. Transfer back to Zilina Station for your train ride back to Bratislava.
IncludesTrekking guide Return train tickets between Bratislava and Zilina with seat reservation Return transfer from Zilina train station to Vratna Valley Cable car one-way ticket Tasting of Slivovica Tasting of Horalky biscuit 0,5 l of water per person Hiking poles
- You'll receive your train tickets the day before your tour