My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Morskie Oko and Slovakia Treetop Walk6 Reviews
Embark on a full-day excursion into Slovakian nature from Krakow. Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Enjoy the fresh air while walking to Morskie Oko.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Private Day Tour of Devin Castle & Bratislava
- From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Spa
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- Experience the majestic Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Walk along the wooden treetop trail
- Discover the largest lake in the Tatra Mountains
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia around 6 miles from the Polish border. Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 59 to 78 feet high and is surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden bridge, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches around 2,000 feet. Reach out and feel the treetops as you find yourself in the heart of the forests of Bachledova Valley. Indulge your senses in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park. With fair weather, gaze out over the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains in the distance: the iconic Three Crowns Massif. Deep in the Tatra Mountains, Morskie Oko Lake was formed by glaciers. The lake is surrounded by some of the highest peaks in the Tatra Mountains, which makes for magnificent views. It is also home to many animals, birds, and even natural fish stocks, something that is rare in the Tatras. The hike to the lake is about five miles and takes about 2-2.5 hours each way. The trail runs along a paved roadway and is not difficult. Enjoy beautiful views along the way. At the end of your visit to the lake, hike back to the starting point.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off Entry to Morskie Oko Lake Cableway ticket in Slovakia
- • Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150 centimeters tall so that a child seat can be arranged