My Guide Website?
From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane8 Reviews
Discover northern Slovakia's most picturesque district, the Tatra region, from the treetops. Travel back into Poland to visit the beautiful town of Zakopane, situated town at the foot of the magnificent Tatra Mountains.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Private Day Tour of Devin Castle & Bratislava
- From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Spa
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- Explore the majestic Slovak Tatras from the treetops
- Enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of Pieniny National Park
- Adventure along the wooden treetop trail
- Discover the famous town of Zakopane
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of Slovakia's breathtaking Tatra region from the treetops, before exploring the popular holiday town of Zakopane. Travel from Krakow to the treetop walk in Ždiar, a folk village with distinctive architecture and culture, situated in the very north of Slovakia around 10 kilometres from the Polish border. Enjoy a scenic walk up-hill for 30 to 40 minutes to reach the unique treetop path, which is 18 to 24 meters high and is surrounded by magnificent tree crowns. Feel on top of the world on the wooden pavement, which is held up by huge pillars and stretches over 600 meters. Reach out and feel the treetops as you find yourself in the heart of the forests of Bachledova Valley. Indulge your senses in a breathtaking panoramic view of the Tatra Mountains and Pieniny National Park. With fair weather, gaze out over the highest peak of the Pieniny mountains in the distance: the iconic Three Crowns Massif. This tour is perfect for families, nature lovers and mountain lovers alike. For the adrenalin hunters, there are special fragments of the route with obstacles, which can also be omitted. For the ecologists, learn about rare local wildlife by reading educational plaques. Walk at a leisurely pace to the 32 meters-high observation platform situated on the border of Pieniny National Park and Tatras National Park. Observe the majestic natural world below. When you have finished, feel a rush of adrenalin as you slide down a 60-metre slide straight to ground level, or walk at your own pace back down the hill. Then, travel back into Poland to explore the authentic town of Zakopane, nestled at the base of the stunning Tatras Mountains. Proudly named the 'winter capital of Poland', this beautiful town is Poland's most popular holiday resort. Visit Krupowki, the vibrant and bustling main street. Chat to some locals and discover what village life has to offer, before shopping for charming souvenirs. During this tour, you will be able to see the unique Chocholow village and its traditional wooden houses, which were built by the local highlanders years ago. Spot the historical wooden chapels along the way. You will also be able to view the ski jump hill, which is used for the Grant Prix Ski Jump Competition.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Professional English-speaking driver Admission fees Cableway ticket in Slovakia (option) Water Small gift (traditional cottage cheese)
- Your exact pickup time will be confirmed after booking
- The weather in the mountains can vary so please be prepared for all weather conditions
- Please inform the supplier if your child is less than 150cm tall so that a child seat can be prepared
- The order of the activities can be changed
- You can choose between a shared or private tour