From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Spa39 Reviews
This full-day trip will take you to admire the Slovakian High Tatras from treetops, together with Zakopane - the winter capital of Poland - and the mountain Spa resort of Chochołow.
- Enjoy the natural beauty of the Tatra Mountains from a treetop trail
- Explore Zakopane, the winter capital of Poland
- Relax in the mountain spa resort of Chocholow
DescriptionAfter pick-up at your Krakow hotel, you will be driven for 2 hours to the Bachledova Valley in Slovakia to walk the 1234-meter long Bachledka Treetop Trail. Situated up to 24 meters above the ground and with a 32-meter high observation tower, the trail is in the heart of the majestic forests of the Pieniny National Park. View the Belianske Tatras and learn about the animals and plants that are unique to the area. Have lunch in Zakopane, then walk down Krupowki and enjoy the unique ambiance at the heart of the Tatra Mountains. Finish your day on a relaxing note and plunge into the hot springs in Chochołow Thermal Spa, before driving back to Krakow.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Transportation tickets Admission fees Tour leader service Food and drinks
- Be sure to dress appropriately for mountain weather
- Lunch options are available on the tour
- There are no age restrictions for this tour
- Please bring your valid ID or student card
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY