My Guide Website?
From Vienna: Roundtrip Bus to Bratislava with Walking Tour8 Reviews
Take advantage of this convenient day trip with roundtrip bus tickets from Vienna to Bratislava. Enjoy free time to explore, take a city highlights walking tour, and taste a traditional lunch.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery
- Immerse yourself in the tranquil charm of Bratislava with a day of exploring
- Enjoy a roundtrip bus transfer from Vienna and forget about finding a ride
- Discover the rich history and contrasting modern lifestyle with a local guide
- Take a break from sightseeing to taste a delicious 2-course restaurant lunch
- Stroll along the Danube River or go souvenir shopping during your free time
DescriptionExperience the small but elegant city of Bratislava with a full-day trip from Vienna. Take the bus in the morning to make the most of your time and wander around at your own pace. Enjoy an informative 1-hour walking tour and a traditional lunch, and return to Vienna at the end of the day. Receive your bus tickets and depart from Vienna International Busterminal in the morning. Arrive in Bratislava with plenty of time to get your bearings before joining a city highlights tour. Learn all there is to know about the area and its rich history from a local expert. At the end of your tour, allow your guide to lead you to a local restaurant for a delicious 2-course lunch. Keep discovering the area on your own. Go shopping for souvenirs or simply take in the beauty of the Danube. In the evening, board your bus back to Vienna.
IncludesRoundtrip bus ticket from Vienna Professional tour guide Lunch
- This tour will take place rain or shine.