My Guide Website?
From Bratislava: Half-Day Trip to Trnava with Train Tickets
Discover western Slovakian city of Trnava on this tour with roundtrip train tickets from Bratislava. Explore the city's numerous churches and picturesque streets on a guided walking tour.
- Step back in time as you explore the Baroque streets of Trnava on a walking tour
- Enjoy views of the countryside between Bratislava and Trnava from the train
- Marvel at the Cathedral of St John the Baptist and the Basilica of St. Nicholas
- Dive into the history of the first royal town of Slovakia with your local guide
- Spend two hours of free time checking out the city's cozy cafes and shops
DescriptionEnjoy a half-day trip from Bratislava to the city of Trnava. Ride roundtrip on a second-class train. Have the option to select a tour with hotel pickup and drop-off. Admire the Basilica of St. Nicholas and the Cathedral of St John the Baptist on a guided walking tour. Take the afternoon train from Bratslava's main train station. Relax on the scenic ride thorugh the countryside on the way to Trnava. Meet your guide on the train platform and begin your walking tour. Take in the laid back atmosphere and cozy cafes. Stroll through the Baroque streets of the first royal town of Slovakia, where the seat of the bishop and archbishops of Slovakia where once located. See the Gothic architecture of the St. Nicolas Basilica and the Baroque Cathedral of St John the Baptist. Finish your tour in Holy Trinity square where you can view the Sculpture of St. Trinity. Have two hours to explore the city on your own before taking the train back to Bratislava in the early evening.
IncludesSecond class roundtrip train tickets 2-hour walking tour of Trnava English-speaking guide Hotel pickup and drop-off (depending on option)
- The train ride between Bratislava and Trnava is unaccompanied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€48.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today