My Guide Website?
Ski Resort Winter Park Martinky
Ski resort Winter Park Martinky is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra overlooking the town of Martin, between 1,150 m (3,772 ft) and 1,456 m (4,776 ft) above sea level. It is well-known for its excellent ski slopes, beautiful scenery and view of all Slovak mountain ranges and Martin.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort unique in Slovakia with its abundance of natural snow. Until 2008 there was no need of artificial snow. It is likely that it should stay the same even in future. However, a snow-making system has been built just in case.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort rich in history and tradition. It did not emerge all of a sudden on a green meadow.
Winter Park Martinky is one of a few 'town' ski centers. After the completion of the 8-seat cabin cable way it will be accessible by public transport directly from Martin.
Skiers will find perfectly prepared slopes of various difficulty levels and natural snow all the winter long. On top of that, the resort offers lots of hiking and cross-country skiing possibilities.
Whole families will find the perfect residence directly in the resort and spend unforgettable days surrounded by lovely landscape.
All over this winter there will be plenty of snow so visitors can enjoy skiing to the fullest. All visitors are warmly invited to Martinské Hole to have a good time full of active relax in the newly built resort Winter Park Martinky.
* 6 ski lifts including one 6-seat chairlift
* 12 ski runs prepared carefully on daily basis
* free parking is situated right under the ski slopes
* ski lift for children is free of charge
* in case of an accident visitors will be helped by the Mountain Rescue Service
* there is a sufficient number of toilets with hot water supply for free
* fast food is available at snack bars on the slopes and at the Aprés-Ski Bar on 'Flochova' slope
* visitors can buy hot meals in hotels and some huts in Martinské Hole area
* next to 'Javorina' ski run visitors can find a superb SB & FS arena,
* visitors can make use of the ski service, ski school, snowboard school, ski kindergarten or ski & snowboard rental
* if visitors buy a ski helmet in our safety campaign 'Chrán si hlavu, dostaneš zlavu!' (Protect your head, you’ll get a discount!), they will get a one-day ski pass FOR FREE!
* in Winter Park Martinky a free Hot Spot – wireless internet connection – is at visitors' disposal
* the ski resort offers a wide range of discounts on ski passes (youth cards, groups, regional discounts, etc.)