Ski Resort Winter Park Martinky - Slovakia
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Ski resort Winter Park Martinky is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra overlooking the town of Martin, between 1,150 m (3,772 ft) and 1,456 m (4,776 ft) above sea level. It is well-known for its excellent ski slopes, beautiful scenery and view of all Slovak mountain ranges and Martin.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort unique in Slovakia with its abundance of natural snow. Until 2008 there was no need of artificial snow. It is likely that it should stay the same even in future. However, a snow-making system has been built just in case.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort rich in history and tradition. It did not emerge all of a sudden on a green meadow.
Winter Park Martinky is one of a few 'town' ski centers. After the completion of the 8-seat cabin cable way it will be accessible by public transport directly from Martin.
Skiers will find perfectly prepared slopes of various difficulty levels and natural snow all the winter long. On top of that, the resort offers lots of hiking and cross-country skiing possibilities.
Whole families will find the perfect residence directly in the resort and spend unforgettable days surrounded by lovely landscape.
All over this winter there will be plenty of snow so visitors can enjoy skiing to the fullest. All visitors are warmly invited to Martinské Hole to have a good time full of active relax in the newly built resort Winter Park Martinky.
* 6 ski lifts including one 6-seat chairlift
* 12 ski runs prepared carefully on daily basis
* free parking is situated right under the ski slopes
* ski lift for children is free of charge
* in case of an accident visitors will be helped by the Mountain Rescue Service
* there is a sufficient number of toilets with hot water supply for free
* fast food is available at snack bars on the slopes and at the Aprés-Ski Bar on 'Flochova' slope
* visitors can buy hot meals in hotels and some huts in Martinské Hole area
* next to 'Javorina' ski run visitors can find a superb SB & FS arena,
* visitors can make use of the ski service, ski school, snowboard school, ski kindergarten or ski & snowboard rental
* if visitors buy a ski helmet in our safety campaign 'Chrán si hlavu, dostaneš zlavu!' (Protect your head, you’ll get a discount!), they will get a one-day ski pass FOR FREE!
* in Winter Park Martinky a free Hot Spot – wireless internet connection – is at visitors' disposal
* the ski resort offers a wide range of discounts on ski passes (youth cards, groups, regional discounts, etc.)
You may also like
Divoká voda - Slovak White Water ParkBratislava, Slovakia
Artificial water channel The two main channels are interconnected several times thus providing several possible combinations of the drive track. The water difficulty ...
Black River ResortSurroundings-of-Bratislava, Slovakia
The course is unsuitable for a special kind of players called 'Hitter' that just need to hit with a driver. Since many know how to use this instrument properly (they ofte...
Airport Golf ClubNitra-and-Surroundings, Slovakia
Airport Golf Club was founded as a civic association in November 2008 in order to develop golf in the Nitra region. In partnership with Golf Airport, s.r.o., based in Pal...
Ski Resort TáleHorehronie, Slovakia
Ski resort Tále offers a selection of various winter activities. Smooth operation on slopes is ensured by 6 lifts with the capacity of 4,110 skiers per hour. Precisely p...
Orava Snow - Ski Oravská LesnáOrava, Slovakia
The ski resort Orava Snow - Ski Oravská Lesná is loated in the Oravské Beskydy Mountains. The base altitude of the resort is 760 m (2,493 ft) and the highest point rea...
Golf Club WeltenDanubeland, Slovakia
Golf Club Welten is located 23 km (14.4 mi) south of Bratislava. The course was finished in 2007 and is offering the highest possible playing standard to our visitors. Ou...
Ski Resort Turecká - Krí?naHorehronie, Slovakia
Ski Resort Turecká - Krížna is a winter resort situated above the village of Turecká, right in the heart of Veľká Fatra Mountains, on the slope Krížna, 1,574 m (5...
Park Snow DonovalyHorehronie, Slovakia
The ski resort of Park Snow Donovaly is situated in the Low Tatras and Velká Fatra mountains. The highest point of the resort reaches up to 1,361 m (4,465 ft), for a tot...
SkiPark Ru?omberok - Malinô BrdoLiptov, Slovakia
The resort SkiPark Ružomberok - Malinô Brdo, subtitled Ski&Bike, can be found in lower Liptov, at the foothills of the Veľká Fatra mountain range. It is a popular res...
Ski Resort Zuberec - Rohá?eOrava, Slovakia
The ski resort of Roháče - Spálená is situated in the regions of High Tatras and Orava (West Tatras). The base altitude of the resort is 1,030 m (3,379 ft) and the hi...