Ski Resort Winter Park Martinky - Slovakia
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Ski resort Winter Park Martinky is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra overlooking the town of Martin, between 1,150 m (3,772 ft) and 1,456 m (4,776 ft) above sea level. It is well-known for its excellent ski slopes, beautiful scenery and view of all Slovak mountain ranges and Martin.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort unique in Slovakia with its abundance of natural snow. Until 2008 there was no need of artificial snow. It is likely that it should stay the same even in future. However, a snow-making system has been built just in case.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort rich in history and tradition. It did not emerge all of a sudden on a green meadow.
Winter Park Martinky is one of a few 'town' ski centers. After the completion of the 8-seat cabin cable way it will be accessible by public transport directly from Martin.
Skiers will find perfectly prepared slopes of various difficulty levels and natural snow all the winter long. On top of that, the resort offers lots of hiking and cross-country skiing possibilities.
Whole families will find the perfect residence directly in the resort and spend unforgettable days surrounded by lovely landscape.
All over this winter there will be plenty of snow so visitors can enjoy skiing to the fullest. All visitors are warmly invited to Martinské Hole to have a good time full of active relax in the newly built resort Winter Park Martinky.
* 6 ski lifts including one 6-seat chairlift
* 12 ski runs prepared carefully on daily basis
* free parking is situated right under the ski slopes
* ski lift for children is free of charge
* in case of an accident visitors will be helped by the Mountain Rescue Service
* there is a sufficient number of toilets with hot water supply for free
* fast food is available at snack bars on the slopes and at the Aprés-Ski Bar on 'Flochova' slope
* visitors can buy hot meals in hotels and some huts in Martinské Hole area
* next to 'Javorina' ski run visitors can find a superb SB & FS arena,
* visitors can make use of the ski service, ski school, snowboard school, ski kindergarten or ski & snowboard rental
* if visitors buy a ski helmet in our safety campaign 'Chrán si hlavu, dostaneš zlavu!' (Protect your head, you’ll get a discount!), they will get a one-day ski pass FOR FREE!
* in Winter Park Martinky a free Hot Spot – wireless internet connection – is at visitors' disposal
* the ski resort offers a wide range of discounts on ski passes (youth cards, groups, regional discounts, etc.)
You may also like
Ski Resort Relax Center PlejsySouthern-Spis, Slovakia
The tradition of skiing in Plejsy dates back to 1952. The resort stretches along the northern slopes of Krompašský vrch (1,025 m/3,362 ft), 2 km (1.3 mi) from the town ...
Ski Resort RegetovkaSaris, Slovakia
Ski Resort Regetovka is situated 18 km (11.3 mi) from the historic UNESCO town of Bardejov in the beautiful surroundings of Nízke Beskydy Mountains. Is easily accessible...
Ski Center ?ertovicaLiptov, Slovakia
Ski Center Čertovica is situated on the northern slopes of Čertova Svadba, in the magical winter area the Low Tatras. Through the saddle of Čertovica passes through th...
Ski ?iarceLiptov, Slovakia
Ski Žiarce is located in the National Park of Low Tatras. The base altitude of the resort is 750 m (2,460 ft) and the highest point reaches up to 907 m (2,976 ft), for a...
Skiarena Fa?kovské sedloUpper-Nitra, Slovakia
Skiarena Fačkovské sedlo is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra. The base altitude of the resort is 806 m (2,644 ft) and the highest point reaches up to 1,063 ...
Divoká voda - Slovak White Water ParkBratislava, Slovakia
Artificial water channel The two main channels are interconnected several times thus providing several possible combinations of the drive track. The water difficulty ...
Ski Resort STIV ?ertovicaLiptov, Slovakia
Ski Resort STIV Čertovica is situated in the Natinal Park of Low Tatras (Nízke Tatry). The base altitude of the resort is 1,238 m (4,061 ft) and the highest point reach...
Ski Resort Chopok Juh (South)Horehronie, Slovakia
Ski Resort Chopok Juh (South) is a famous and popular resort mainly among those who love free skiing grounds and freeride. It has wide skiing grounds providing safe skiin...
Ski Park Vy?né Ru?bachyTatras-and-Northern-Spis, Slovakia
Vyšné Ružbachy is noted for its well equipped ski centre (ski park) with well arranged and maintained ski slopes with the length of around 4,000 m/13,123 ft (general, ...
Ski Resort BezovecLower-Povazie, Slovakia
Ski Resort Bezovec is located in the mountains of Považský Inovec, about 20 km (12.5 mi) from the spa town of Piešťany, and is easily accessible by car or by bus. Par...