Ski Resort Winter Park Martinky - Slovakia
Are you a business owner in Slovakia?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Slovakia.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
Ski resort Winter Park Martinky is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra overlooking the town of Martin, between 1,150 m (3,772 ft) and 1,456 m (4,776 ft) above sea level. It is well-known for its excellent ski slopes, beautiful scenery and view of all Slovak mountain ranges and Martin.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort unique in Slovakia with its abundance of natural snow. Until 2008 there was no need of artificial snow. It is likely that it should stay the same even in future. However, a snow-making system has been built just in case.
Winter Park Martinky is a resort rich in history and tradition. It did not emerge all of a sudden on a green meadow.
Winter Park Martinky is one of a few 'town' ski centers. After the completion of the 8-seat cabin cable way it will be accessible by public transport directly from Martin.
Skiers will find perfectly prepared slopes of various difficulty levels and natural snow all the winter long. On top of that, the resort offers lots of hiking and cross-country skiing possibilities.
Whole families will find the perfect residence directly in the resort and spend unforgettable days surrounded by lovely landscape.
All over this winter there will be plenty of snow so visitors can enjoy skiing to the fullest. All visitors are warmly invited to Martinské Hole to have a good time full of active relax in the newly built resort Winter Park Martinky.
* 6 ski lifts including one 6-seat chairlift
* 12 ski runs prepared carefully on daily basis
* free parking is situated right under the ski slopes
* ski lift for children is free of charge
* in case of an accident visitors will be helped by the Mountain Rescue Service
* there is a sufficient number of toilets with hot water supply for free
* fast food is available at snack bars on the slopes and at the Aprés-Ski Bar on 'Flochova' slope
* visitors can buy hot meals in hotels and some huts in Martinské Hole area
* next to 'Javorina' ski run visitors can find a superb SB & FS arena,
* visitors can make use of the ski service, ski school, snowboard school, ski kindergarten or ski & snowboard rental
* if visitors buy a ski helmet in our safety campaign 'Chrán si hlavu, dostaneš zlavu!' (Protect your head, you’ll get a discount!), they will get a one-day ski pass FOR FREE!
* in Winter Park Martinky a free Hot Spot – wireless internet connection – is at visitors' disposal
* the ski resort offers a wide range of discounts on ski passes (youth cards, groups, regional discounts, etc.)
You may also like
Park Snow DonovalyHorehronie, Slovakia
The ski resort of Park Snow Donovaly is situated in the Low Tatras and Velká Fatra mountains. The highest point of the resort reaches up to 1,361 m (4,465 ft), for a tot...
SkiPark Ru?omberok - Malinô BrdoLiptov, Slovakia
The resort SkiPark Ružomberok - Malinô Brdo, subtitled Ski&Bike, can be found in lower Liptov, at the foothills of the Veľká Fatra mountain range. It is a popular res...
Ski Resort Jasenská dolinaTuriec, Slovakia
Jasenská dolina is one of the best known valleys in the Veľká Fatra Mountain range. It lies 12 km (7.5 mi) to the south-east of Martin, next to the village of Belá-Du...
Ski Resort BachledovaTatras-and-Northern-Spis, Slovakia
Ski Resort Bachledova is located in Spišská Magura. The base altitude of the resort is 920 m (3,018 ft) and the highest point reaches up to 1,160 m (3,805 ft), for a to...
Ski Park ChlmecUpper-Zemplin, Slovakia
The Ski Park Chlmec is Located in the region of Upper Zemplín. The base altitude of the resort is 302 m (991 ft) and the highest point reaches up to 495 m (1,624 ft), fo...
Golf Club WeltenDanubeland, Slovakia
Golf Club Welten is located 23 km (14.4 mi) south of Bratislava. The course was finished in 2007 and is offering the highest possible playing standard to our visitors. Ou...
Ski Resort RegetovkaSaris, Slovakia
Ski Resort Regetovka is situated 18 km (11.3 mi) from the historic UNESCO town of Bardejov in the beautiful surroundings of Nízke Beskydy Mountains. Is easily accessible...
Ski Resort Chopok Juh (South)Horehronie, Slovakia
Ski Resort Chopok Juh (South) is a famous and popular resort mainly among those who love free skiing grounds and freeride. It has wide skiing grounds providing safe skiin...
Golf Resort TáleHorehronie, Slovakia
Golf resort Gray Bear is the first 18-hole master golf course in Slovakia. The golf course was opened on August 8, 2002. Professional golf player and the captain of the R...
Skiarena Fa?kovské sedloUpper-Nitra, Slovakia
Skiarena Fačkovské sedlo is situated in the National Park of Malá Fatra. The base altitude of the resort is 806 m (2,644 ft) and the highest point reaches up to 1,063 ...