My Guide Website?
Bratislava: Self-Guided Audio Tour - Explore Your Way1 Reviews
Discover the sights of Bratislava, nicknamed the Little Big City, on this self-guided audio tour. See St. Elizabeth's Church, Bratislava Castle, and more, all at your own pace.
- See St. Elizabeth's Church's unique blue decor
- Learn about the debated meaning behind the statue of Cumil
- Be captivated by St. Martin's Cathedral's Baroque Gothic style
- Marvel at the oldest standing church in Bratislava
DescriptionExplore your way and at your own pace with this self-guided audio tour of Bratislava, Slovakia’s capital. Take a walk through the city and spot must-see sights such as Primate’s Palace, Main Square, and Old Town Hall. Start and stop when and where you want. After downloading the MP3 audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area (download instructions found on your confirmation voucher), start your adventure around Bratislava. Set out to see the much-photographed statue of Cumil (The Watcher) and St. Martin's Cathedral, the best example of the Baroque Gothic style that dominates the city. Continue on to St. Elizabeth's Church, the Primate's Palace, Main Square, Old Town Hall, the Crafts Markets and the Shop Museum, the Franciscan Church, St. Michael's Gate, St. Michael's Street, the Museum of Jewish Culture, the City Walls, Bratislava Castle, and Hviezdoslav Square.
IncludesSelf-guided audio tour (downloadable MP3 file link) Map of the tour area
- There is no set meeting point or starting time for the tour
- See your printable voucher for download information
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that this tour is only available in the English language