My Guide Website?
Bratislava: The Gems of the Little Carpathians1 Reviews
If you are in Bratislava for more than one day, you must explore the region of The Little Carpathians and its gems! This tour is like a good cocktail: mixed with tradition, magic, natural flavors, and wine.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Vienna: Private Day Tour of Devin Castle & Bratislava
- From Kraków: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Tour of Zakopane
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk, Zakopane & Thermal Spa
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- Visit the Red Stone Castle
- Taste Carpathian Wines
- Learn about local history and culture
DescriptionYou will be taken up to the Red Stone Castle though the colorful surrounding villages, where the most famous producers of top-class Slovak wines have served locals and kings for centuries. There is a park at the Red Stone Castle where white peacocks are known to be found. If you are lucky, you will see falconers with their birds of prey. Among the highlights of the castle are the largest wine cellars in Central Europe as well as a unique collection of arms and paintings. Afterwards you will take part in tasting of the best Slovak Carphatian wines.
IncludesTransfers Guide Entrance to the Red Stone Castle Wine tasting
- Tours are available every day except for December 24, 25 and 26 and January 1
- Tours must be booked at least three days in advance
- Walking distance to cave Driny from the parking spot is 20 minutes in the forest