My Guide Website?
Vienna: Hofburg Palace and Sisi Museum Skip-the-Line Tour72 Reviews
Explore the Hofburg Imperial Palace in the heart of Vienna's Old Town on a guided tour. Skip the ticket lines with your group and see the Imperial Apartments, Sisi Museum, and more treasures from Austria's historical heritage.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Hofburg Imperial Palace with a 5-Star Expert Guide
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line tickets
- Admire the crown jewels and other treasures in the Imperial Treasury (3- & 4-h)
- See St. Stephen’s Cathedral and other highlights of the Old Town (4-h)
- Enjoy private car transfers from your accommodation in Hofburg (2,5-h)
DescriptionHear the true story of Empress Sisi, her fascinating life, hobbies, and tragic death on a private tour of the Hofburg Palace in Vienna! We provide skip-the-line tickets to Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments to save you time. Come and witness for yourself the wealth and power of the imperial House of Habsburg. Discover the secrets of Hofburg! On a 2-hour private tour of the Hofburg Imperial Palace Complex you will visit Sisi Museum and the Imperial Apartments. Skip-the-line tickets are included to give you more time to explore this UNESCO World Heritage Site without waiting in long queues at the ticket office. The tour will be led by an Expert Guide, who will tell you all about the palace’s history and inhabitants. At the Sisi Museum you will see over 300 personal items that belonged to Empress Elizabeth (Sisi), including her dresses, parasols, gloves, and beauty preparations. It illustrates Sisi’s cult of beauty and obsession with being slim and athletic. You will also visit 24 rooms of the Imperial Apartments, including the Conference Room, which was used for the ministerial conferences that were chaired by the emperor, the private bedrooms of the imperial couple, their Guest Salons, and Elisabeth's Dressing Room. Choose a 2,5-hour option to take advantage of private car transfers between Hofburg and your accommodation in Vienna. We offer a round-trip transfer in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle exclusively for your group. Our English speaking driver will ensure you get to the meeting point on time, and that you safely return to your accommodation after the 2-hour guided tour. Book an extended 3-hour tour to discover more imperial history and heritage by visiting the Imperial Treasury (Kaiserliche Schatzkammer Wien), Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments of Hofburg. We provide skip-the-line tickets to all 3 museums. Come and explore the rich collection of crown jewels and other priceless treasures of the Holy Roman Empire and Austria. See the Imperial Crown, the famous Holy Lance, the Order of the Golden Fleece and much more! Book an extended 4-hour tour to visit the Imperial Treasury, Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments of Hofburg, and see other highlights of Vienna’s Historic Center. Follow your Private Guide through the elegant streets of the Old Town, immerse yourself in local history and legends, and see iconic sights such as St. Stephan’s Cathedral, St. Peter's Church and the Column of The Trinity. Discover the best of Vienna!
IncludesTour guide Skip-the-line tickets to Hofburg: the Sisi Museum and Imperial Apartments Skip-the-line tickets to the Imperial Treasury (if option selected) Walking tour of the Old Town (if option selected) Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option. Skip-the-line tickets are reserved for a specific time slot, so it's important to arrive on time. You will save time by skipping the line at the ticket office. You can’t skip the security checks. The 2.5-hour option includes a 2-hour guided tour and an estimated 30-minute transfer from your accommodation (two-ways) with pickup and drop-off service. Transfer time will vary depending on the distance and traffic.We offer a standard car (sedan) for 1-4 people, or a larger van for groups of 5 people and more. You can book a 5-people tour for a larger vehicle. 3- and 4-hour tours: due to museum regulations, 1 licensed guide can lead a group of 1-15 people, so the price of the tour will be higher if you need more than 1 guide. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE SILVER COLLECTION IS CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.