Best UNESCO Sights in Slovakia in Upper Zemplín
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Slovakia team
Several localities of Slovakia were inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List - Spiš Castle and its environs, historic towns of Banská Štiavnica, Bardejov and Levoča, the settlement of Vlkolínec and seven wooden churches of the Carpathian Mt. Area.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery