My Guide Website?
From Bratislava: Devin Castle 3-Hour Private Guided Tour11 Reviews
Visit the impressive ruins of Devin Castle and take in the views from its strategic location on a cliff overlooking the confluence of the Danube and Morava rivers. Learn about the castle’s rich history and sample some locally made products.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the ruins of Devin, a castle blown up by Napoleon’s army
- Taste local products, including currant wine
- Marvel at the outstanding views all the way to Austria
DescriptionSee 2 countries and the meeting point of 2 important rivers on an excursion to the ruins of an imposing castle that’s just a 20-minute drive from Bratislava. Strategic Devin Castle is now in ruins as it was blown up in an attack by Napoleon’s army. On this 3-hour guided tour you’ll explore the Devin Castle ruins and admire the views from its commanding position. During the tour you’ll also have a chance to taste local wine made from currants as well as other local products such as honey with ginger. The Castle offers a spectacular panorama of the surrounding area, with views all the way to Austria. Please Note: from November till March Devin Castle may be closed due to snow/bad weather conditions.
IncludesHotel pickup Guide Devin entrance fee
- Tours are available every day except Mondays
- Tours do not operate on December 24, 25, 26 and January 1
- Reservations must be made at least 1 day in advance
- Please Note: from November till March Devin Castle may be closed due to snow/bad weather conditions
- Lunch and other expenses are not included in the tour