My Guide Website?
From Bratislava: Wooden Folk Village and Spa Aphrodite
Travel from Bratislava to the folk village Cicmany on this group tour. See a traditional creche in Rajecka Lesna and the Old Town of Zilina. Relax at Spa Aphrodite.
- Walk through the picturesque wooden village of Cicmany
- See the biggest Slovakian wooden creche in Rajecka Lesna
- Soak in an ancient spa at Spa Aphrodite
- Discover beautiful Old Town of Zilina
DescriptionLearn more about the history of Slovakia on this group tour from Bratislava. Visit the folk village Cicmany, see the largest Slovakian wooden creche in Rajecka Lesna, be rejuvenated the ancient Spa Aphrodite, and see the Old Town of Zilina. Choose between a tour with or without hotel pickup and drop off. Depart on the train at 8:13 am from the Bratislava main station. Be welcomed by your driver once you get to Zilina. Depart to the pilgrimage site Rajecka Lesna. Listen as your guide informs you about the region. See the biggest wooden creche in Slovakia, which shows the traditions, landscape, and history of Slovakia. Visit the traditional folk village of Cicmany, which is famous for its wooden houses painted with white ornaments. Break for lunch and coffee. Spend 2 hours enjoying the thermal baths at Spa Aphrodite with views of he Mala Fatra Mountains. Head to Zilina to see highlights like the Holy Trinity Church, Marianske Square, Bank’s Palace, Rosenfeld Palace, and the church of St. Stephan.
IncludesSecond class return train tickets Guide Entrance to Spa Aphrodite's thermal baths
- The train tickets will be sent by email 24 hours prior the tour At the end of the tour transfer to Zilina train station and take the return train to Bratislava The scheduled arrival in Bratislava is at 10:47 pm