Krakow: Zakopane & Morskie Oko Lake Tour with Treetop Walk
Discover the wonders of northern Slovakia on this picturesque tour from Krakow. Visit the beautiful Polish town of Zakopane, admire views of the Tatra Mountains, enjoy a treetop walk, marvel at the stunning Morskie Oko Lake, and more.
- Soak up the luscious green landscapes of Slovakia on a treetop walk
- Marvel at panoramic views of the Tatra Mountain Range and Bachledova Valley
- Hike to Morskie Oko Lake and learn about how it was formed by glaciers
- Explore the charming resort town of Zakopane and mingle with the locals
- Ride the funicular up Gubalowka Mountain for more epic views
DescriptionThe day begins with pickup from your accommodation in Krakow and heads to the charming folk village of Zdiar, located in the north of Slovakia just 10 kilometers from the Polish border. Enjoy a scenic uphill walk to reach the unique treetop walkway, then follow the wooden path across the luscious green landscape above. Admire breathtaking views of the forest that stretches out before you, as well as the Bachledova Valley, Tatra Mountains, and Pieniny National Park. Continue the tour into the Tatra Mountains to reach Morskie Oko Lake. Embark on a 2.5 hour hike to the lake, soaking up beautiful views along the way and learning about how the lake was formed by glaciers. After your visit to the lake, head to the popular resort town of Zakopane, also known as the “skiing capital of Poland”. On the way, see the picturesque Chocholow Village, which boasts traditional wooden houses built by the local highlanders many years ago. Arrive in Zakopane and take a walk along the main street, Krupowki. Meet and mingle with the locals, shop for souvenirs, and get a sense of the town’s culture and lifestyle. Finally, ride the funicular up Gubalowka Mountain, marvelling at more views of the Tatra Mountain Range as well as the hill used for the Grand Prix Ski Jump Competition.
IncludesProfessional English-speaking driver Hotel pickup and drop-off Admission fees Funicular ticket Small gift (free traditional cottage cheese) Water Food or drink (other than water) Guide Slovakian cable car ticket
- • Your exact pickup time will be confirmed the day before the tour • Please inform the local partner if your child is less than 150 centimeters tall so that a child seat can be arranged • The weather in the mountains can vary, so please be prepared and dress for all conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability