Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape and Mikulov Day Tour1 Reviews
Take a trip to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Lednice-Valtice, only 1 hour's drive from Bratislava. Taste some of the finest wines of the Czech Republic in Valtice. Enjoy a perfect combination of architecture, nature, botanical gardens and more.
- Visit the Lednice Chateau
- Take a boat trip from the castle to the minaret
- Ride through Lednice Park in a horse-drawn carriage
- Taste some of the finest wines of the Czech Republic
DescriptionExplore the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape and stroll or ride a horse-drawn carriage around a lovely park. Following a pick-up from your hotel, transfer to Lednice and Valtice, approximately one hour's drive from Bratislava. Experience the perfect combination of architecture, nature and superb wine. Entertain yourself in and around the impressive castle of Lednice and Valtice and discover a unique park full of rare trees, romantic buildings, minarets, botanical gardens and charming fishponds. You can explore on foot, by boat or in a horse-drawn carriage. There's also the chance to taste the best Czech wines in Valtice, the wine capital of the Czech Republic. The last stop on your tour will be Mikulov, a town with a lovely atmosphere.
IncludesDriver Transportation by car Entrance fees Activities Lunch
- Tours are available every day except Mondays; December 24, 25, 26 and January 1
- Reservation for the one-day trip has to be done at least 3 days before your reservation date
- Entrance fees should be paid on the spot in Czech koruna (CZK) or by credit card
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability