My Guide Website?
Malé Karpaty: Červený Kameň Castle + Wine tasting + Dinner
This trip is connecting history, art, wine tasting, view on beautiful nature and good meal. We will visit Červený Kameň Castle, Elesko Zoya Art Gallery, Winery in old Watermill and Rock Restaurant
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery
- Good connection of Art, Wine, Meal, History and Nature
- Comfortable trip for people in age from 18 to 190 years
- Not usual trip. It is for tourist that want to see more as only Bratislava
DescriptionWe will start our trip in Bratislava and by luxury suv car we will move through little towns as Svätý Jur, Pezinok, Modra to Elesko winery, where we will have a time to see an actual exhibition in Zoya Museum & Gallery, during tasting a glass of Elesko wine. From Elesko, we will move to heard of the Little Carpathian Mountains and we will visit beautiful castle called: Červený kameň (Red Rock) near little village called Častá. You will have a chance to see a beautiful Little Carpathian nature and take a guided tour inside the castle. After the castle tour, we will move to another little village called Doľany, where we will visit another winery in old watermill (Vína z mlyna). Our last stop will be dinner in Rock restaurant where the fans of motorbikes will have a chance to check a little exhibition of motorbikes and motorbike engines, during the dinner. After the dinner we will come back to Bratislava. Check trip video: https://youtu.be/nVL0i8Q3aOs
Includeshotel pickup and drop-off transport in luxury Suv car with experienced guide driver entrance to Zoya museum & gallery glass of wine entrance to Červený kameň castle entrance to Watermill winery 1 bottle of wine dinner in restaurant (20eur budget for meal and drinks - 1 meal and 1 drink from restaurant menu)
- This trip could be made in any weather. There could be some changes from side of museums or wineries that we cannot predict, eg they will be closed because someone will make booking of whole object for some special occasion. In this case we will search for an alternative. Kids can join the trip, but they will not be able to drink a wine. Their wine will be moved to their parents.