My Guide Website?
My Vienna or Yours: Guided Walking Tour
Dive into the Old Town and enjoy stories about Vienna's history, culture and current goings-on. See historic cites and odd little corners and follow the footsteps of some famous Viennese celebrities.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Slovakia:If youʻre booking your trip to Slovakia last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Bratislava by Sightseeing Bus
- UK/Europe: eSim Mobile Data Plan
- From Krakow: Slovakia Treetop Walk and Zakopane Tour
- From Vienna: Wachau Valley Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Modra: Private Wine Tasting at a Family-Operated Winery
- See the main sights of Viennas historical center!
- Turn this tour into your personal special tour with me!
- Learn about Royals, Romans, Composers and Palaces!
DescriptionOn this tour we will check out the most beautiful and majestic places of Vienna's old town like the Hofburg Palace, St. Stephan's Church and buildings of the Ring Boulevard but also some spots that are a bit hidden and off the main path. But the best thing is: You can influence our Tour as well! You just wanna relax and follow along on a journey without making a lot of decisions? I got you! I will supply you with my best remix of all there is to know about Vienna. Or do you like to aks lots of questions on specific topics? Then I will provide a solid base of my favourite things: history and humour, and you can let me know about your preferred aspects like for example food culture, history, art, archictecture, music, politics, economics, crime or scandals... This way we can turn the Tour into a personalized adventure. To catch our breath for a bit we can take a little snack break and get some street food from a sausage stand or hop inside a typical Viennese Coffeehouse for a coffee, so you can not only learn about but also experience this integral part of Viennese culture. Or maybe you need my help to find the best snacks in an austrian shop. So many options!
IncludesPersonalized Walking Tour Funny and knowledgable Guide Open for questions and adaptations
- This tour is generally wheelchair friendly, depending on preferred places to visit there could be stairs involved